18 March 2015

no means no.

today is my birthday, and this year, it's a bit of a milestone.

i went to work, like normal. daddy and his wife took me and my old man to lunch. we had carrot cake for dessert. it was nice. the day went well, overall. traffic wasn't too bad, meetings went smoothly. the worst part was my allergies fired up so my nose has been pouring thin snot all day. snotty nose isn't "fun" but isn't terrible. after work, i made bacon & eggs and we ate that, and then i went online to order some contact lenses and fill out my march-madness bracket.

so, it was like a normal day. i even made the bed. but i am drawing the line at laundry. i am just not going to do any laundry. i mean, c'mon. it's my birthday. it's my milestone birthday. i'm not doing laundry. no. just... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment