he was all like, let's take your car to get the oil changed after work, and i was all, what a pain in the ass.
in the interest of turning that frown upside down, i'll count my blessings.
- a car
- a car that's in good enough shape to be worth doing routine maintenance
- money to pay for routine maintenance
- a place i trust to do the maintenance
- a place i trust to do the maintenance, that stays open late
- someone who will pack my running togs and bring them to me at the car maintenance place so i can run while the car's getting its maintenance done
- safe sidewalks to run on near the car place
- safe sidewalks to run on
- safe sidewalks
- warm running togs
- legs that work, and feet, and arms, and lungs, and heart, and eyes, and nose, and mouth, and, and, and...
- a thick coat after a cold run
- asiago cheese bagel & tomato soup
- fresh coffee
- good company to share a late supper
- money for food
- a clean, well-lit place to eat
- a hot shower at home
- a hot shower
- a shower
- a home
- clean clothes after a hot shower after a hearty supper after a cold run after an arrangement for car maintenance after a day at work after a nourishing breakfast after a good night's sleep