05 January 2024

//sigh//

write about something besides the books, she said. //sigh//

i used to think of things to write about while i was running. running my legs and letting my mind run free. now i walk while listening to audiobooks so what else am i meant to write about?

life goes in seasons. for everything there is a time. turn turn turn. 

i used to work in an office, now i work at home. i used to care about comma splices, now i don't. 

who am i kidding, i never cared about comma splices. 

this could be a new season of writing for me. thing is, i am completely out of the habit and therefore likely to 1. forget to write, 2. have nothing to say, 3. lack the necessary desire to get my words together and write them down. 

i know you're all on the edges of your respective bated breaths just waiting to see what'll happen.

//sigh//



2 comments:

  1. WAFFS! You're blogging! And I'm not. Now I'm going to have to post something, anytthing, because I said I would if you did. And I didn't. *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am working at it. it's really difficult because i have nothing to say!

    ReplyDelete